We attended the Ballet at the Royal Opera House as a group. It was lovely getting all dressed up with a house full of girls.
Joshua Radin, as I've told you, was one of the highlights of my life so far.
This picture is a little weird...but the day after Joshua Radin Jord and I both wore our concert T's and we ended up color coordinating as well. (I seem to be the one to match these days...)
We saw Stone Henge...which was a lot cooler than I thought it would be. This picture of Morgs and I is a little blurred...but hey! Stone Henge Rocks!
Another weirdly uploaded photograph. We went to Jane Austen's House and it was thoroughly enjoyed by most of us, especially since we spend multiple hours a week discussing her.
We went to Portsmouth and toured the Victory ship (think Master and Commander) and it was HUGE. It was pretty amazing seeing the types of conditions they lived in and what life on the sea would have been like back in the day (late 18th c, early 19th c). Portsmouth also has a Cadbury Outlet!!! Don't worry, I spent way too much money there. My family will be thanking me later.
Brighton Beach! Pebbles and sunshine...felt like a vacation and we only spent an hour here.
Natalie and I love cowboys.Other highlights:
Grace and I met Bruno Mars
Some of us were able to do Baptisms at the London Temple
We've been swamped with school lately...tests, papers, assignments, and more tests.
But that's okay because this week we're going to Wales!
So, cheers!
....
until my next random post





Wow. You and Grace are stunning in your outfits for the ballet!
ReplyDelete