- Old men on the street get EXTREMELY upset when you talk loud. (even when on the street...public area) (upset to the point of SHHHshing) (on the STREET)
- Cashiers (and any service people in general) are not there to help you. Just to be awkward and look at you like you're an idiot.
- Business men in the Tube get quite bothered by little girls sitting next to them (who fall asleep with their ice cream in their hand)
- Oliver is probably the cutest name to ever be said in an English accent. (plus the cutest 2 year old I've ever seen in my ward)
- The people in my ward are the most grateful/sweet members I've ever met. (I think I'll be learning a lot from them)
- Old french men (that don't speak English) like to crack jokes when they pass you exercising in Kensington Gardens.
- British people spontaneously que everywhere they go. They are pros at it (and yes, I learned that queuing is forming a line)
- Double decker buses will run you over (without thinking twice about it).
- Les Miserables will change your life.
- Pounds are way harder than Dollars. And they take a lot of Dollars out of my bank account.
- Exercising in a beautiful park (Peter Pan included) is way better than anywhere in Provo.
- I should probably start updating this blog more often instead of writing stories down in my journal and in multiple emails....it would save a lot of time.
(The English Channel...From the view by Dover Castle)
I feel like there is so much to do
and even more to say.
In the past week I've been to...
St. Paul's Cathedral
The Museum of London
The Banqueting House
Dover Castle
(including the Secret Wartime Tunnels)
St. Augustine's Abbey
St. Matin's Church
Canterbury Cathedral
Portobello Road
Les Miserables
plus a million little stops in between.
Which probably means
I'm having a fabulous time...
(even though Jordan can be quite the handful)
Cheers!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I was there with you!
ReplyDelete