9.07.2010

27 palace court.


27 Palace Court.
My home for a little while.

                              

Paul Rhodes Bakery. 
Biggest. Mirange. Ever.
Pure. Goodness.

I've had many little adventures as of late.
I've fallen in love with my Great war class (even though it's horribly sad)
Found a pretty store today (and bought a lacy dress there)
Saw the original manuscript of Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
(plus handwritten masterpieces by the Beatles, Hayden, Mozart, Wordsworth, Jane Austen, Beethoven, Lewis Carroll (which apparently isn't his real name))
all in the British Library
Had my first experience with true London weather
Found out I'm in the Stratford ward (which will take me about an hour to get to...if all goes well)
I've had lots of good food (most of which has been in the Centre)
I attended a Vivaldi Four Seasons concert at St. Martin-in-the-fields Church over the weekend

and Tonight we're planning on Picadilly Circus
(the Times Square of London)

Life is pretty good.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You look like you belong there!! Will you bring me home a present? I just want you to bring me an English accent back...that's possible right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even worry that I've been working on my accent! Haha I'm actually getting quite good at it!

    ReplyDelete